Reporting Sexual Harassment

For all incidents of sexual harassment EXCEPT those in which both parties are students, contact OEO for information on resolution of sexual harassment concerns, including complaint options and procedures. The procedures for filing complaints are also addressed in the OEO's Discrimination Claims Procedures (see the Forms page).

If BOTH the alleged harasser and victim of sexual harassment are students, contact the Dean of Students Office. The Dean of Students is located at the Student Services Center, Room 280, 1 University of New Mexico. Telephone: (505) 277-3361.

If you have any questions about whether an individual's behavior may be criminal, you should call University Police at (505) 277-2241. If you have urgent concerns, call 911. An officer can help clarify those issues for you.

If you are impacted by sexual assault or relationship violence, you may also contact the Counseling, Assistance, and Referral Services (CARS) at (505) 272-6868.